How Travel Advisors Work (well, me anyway)
Let me tell you how I handle the most important weeks of your year -
- Travel Agents work on commission, and mine has already been priced into the cost of the hotels, condos, and resorts I represent. The same applies to cruises.
- Rainbow Voyages is me. You'll only deal with one person throughout your planning process. And I'm available if you need me all along the way.
- Typically the flow of communication when planning your trip usually goes like this -
- We have an initial talk about what you have in mind.
- I'll propose some options to you by email along with sources for more information on the hotels, cruise lines, and destinations.
- We'll have another more in depth conversation. If you're traveling with someone else, usually everyone is on the call. If you'd like to consider other options, I'll resend a proposal. I'll also explain the booking process, (which is easy), pricing, and answer all your questions.
Confirmed and Reconfirmed
No unexpected surprises. Your reservations are confirmed and reconfirmed. That won't happen booking online or with a call center.
I've Got Connections
I'm Available on